We offer service to all types of makes and models and use top of the line tools to help cut down down time. We have a computer diagnostic for all makes and models. Golden State Truck Repair Inc. offers a wide variety of services from tire repairs to turbo replacements. Parked/Forced Regen on all the engines we have on truck service.
Truck Repairs to and Advanced Diagnostics to Various Models
- Freightliner Specialize
- Wester Star Specialize
- Sterling Trucks Specialize
- Cummins Insite
- Detroit Diesel
- Cat ET
We provide transmission services, including repair, rebuilding, and replacement services. Our staff works with Allison™ and WABCO™ transmissions.
Our business has a large inventory of replacement parts for your vehicle. We keep a wide veriety of parts in stock and are available every day of the year to help you out.
Trailer Repair We offer trailer repair services for truckers on the road. Our business uses jacks that are designed to lift trailers so your Equipment doesn’t get damaged.
A/C Evacuation and Recharge Service
The function of an air conditioner is to help remove the heat and humidity from inside the passenger compartment of the vehicle. Powered by a belt, the air conditioning compressor compresses the refrigerant to pressurize it and pump it through the condesor system. The refrigerant is pushed through the condenser and then through a valve where pressure and temperature are reduced. The now-cool refrigerant travels through the evaporator in the passenger compartment were heat is removed and as a result, cooled air is blown into your vehicle. This refrigerant returns to the compressor, where the cycle begins once again.
GSTTR certified technicians will:
- Visually inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Visually inspect components for leaks or damage
- Check the operation of the air conditioning compressor and other air conditioning components
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
- Pressure and vacuum test the system
- Recharge the air conditioning system using the appropriate refrigerant to the system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications